M&A in emerging markets: financing trends and deal expectations 2012-13
a complimentary webcast by Merrill DataSite
Thursday, June 28, 2012, 9:00am BST / 4:00pm HKT
The IFR and Merrill DataSite M&A webcast brings together a leading panel of senior M&A professionals to analyse the outlook for financing M&A deals in the emerging markets.
Topics to be discussed:
- Analysing M&A deal flow in Europe/US versus Emerging Markets in 2012
- Examining M&A growth in China and India, with deal prospects and pipelines.
- Highlighting Emerging market M&A hotspots – where are deals most likely to emerge in 2012 and beyond and will deal flow be sustained?
- What investment opportunities exist as a result of global shifts in M&A activities?
- Financing Emerging market M&A – analysing the funding mix, including bank lending, capital markets and hybrid solutions.
- Analysing in-bound and out-bound deal flow from Emerging Markets to Europe/US and vice versa.
- Is Emerging Market to Emerging Market M&A deals, such as China-Africa-Brazil-India, the next big theme?
- How far will changes to banking regulation impact M&A transactions in terms of disclosure, transparency and costs, in both EM and EMEA/US deals?
This event can also be attended at Thomson Reuters, 30 South Colonnade, London E14 5EP, UK. Click here to RSVP for this event.
No fee is required to participate in this special event.