a complimentary webinar by Thomson Reuters peHUB and sponsored by Merrill DataSite
Original webcast on Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Your PPM and marketing materials are proofed and printed. But where are you going to raise your fund? In this, the second of 5 webinars targeting next generation managers, we tackle the problem of creating a solid, sensible plan for your roadshow. Topics covered in this FREE webinar include:
- What kinds of investors tend to be most receptive to next-generation managers?
- What kinds of different standards are emerging managers held to during diligence?
- Should emerging managers hire a placement agent for all or part of the fund?
- Is it worth traveling abroad to try to round up investors?
- The top 10 mistakes next-generation managers make in identifying potential investors.
- Which pension funds specifically carve out capital for next-generation managers?
- What advisors make a specialty of backing new groups?
- What are the best technologies/databases for finding investors?
- What kind of receptivity should an emerging manager expect from investors in previous funds with previous firms?
The panel members for this online event will be:
- Carter F. Bales, Chairman, NewWorld Capital Group
- John Crocker, Managing Director, Deutsche Bank AG, Filiale NY
- Paul Denning, CEO, Denning and Company, LLC
- Irwin C. Loud, III, CIO and Managing Director, Muller and Monroe
- Web MODERATOR: Mark Cecil, Contributing Editor, Thomson Reuters