Mid-market M&A - Managing risks and opportunities
Originally broadcast live from the London Stock Exchange on 23 February, 2012
As a subdued M&A market features fewer large-cap transactions, this webcast analysed the ways that dealmakers can manage risks and opportunities in mid-market M&A. Streamed live from the London Stock Exchange, the knowledgeable panel shared their views on the outlook for mid-market dealmaking.
- Robert Knorr, Partner, Mid Europa Partners
- Tim Sheddick, Partner, Baker & McKenzie
- Charlie Johnstone, Director, ECI Partners
- Jonathan Boyers, Head of Corporate Finance in the North, KPMG
- Elizabeth Castro, Editor EMEA – Remark, The Mergermarket Group (Moderator)
The broadcast touched upon a range of topics including:
- Recent trends, key deal drivers and sectors of deal concentration in mid-market M&A
- Strategic v Financial investors in mid-market deals
- The challenges for mid-market companies in current economic conditions
- Working with mid-market companies during the due diligence process
All registrants will be able to view the webcast on-demand after the live broadcast, so register now.