What does the future hold for the UK M&A deals? After almost two months of lockdown, we want to look forward and start the conversation. Join a leading advisory panel on 14 May at 14:00 BST in partnership with Mergermarket and ask that burning question in your mind at the live briefing discussing:
• The UK M&A outlook for Q2 2020 and beyond
• Review of Q1 UK M&A data and deal-making trends.
• How UK private equity firms are reacting to the Covid-19 pandemic so far
• Sector analysis in the context of the new macro trends such as hygiene awareness and home working
• The UK M&A outlook for Q2 2020 and beyond Government policy & regulatory changes and their impacts on M&A activities
Panel of experts:
- Richard Moulton, Co-Head of the Global Corporate and M&A Team, Eversheds Sutherland
- Michel Driessen, Senior Partner, Transaction advisory services, EY
- Jonathan Hughes, VP Sales UK & Ireland, Datasite
- Ryan Goul, M&A Reporter, Mergermarket
Sign up today to watch live or access the recording post event.