The CEE region registered a healthy level of dealmaking at the start of the year but declined in March as the COVID-19 pandemic spread and M&A activity slowed across Europe. After two months of lock-down, we want to look forward and start the conversation.
On 4 June, in partnership with Mergermarket we hosted a live virtual breifing and discussed:
• The outlook for M&A in the CEE region
• Which sectors are most likely to remain resilient in the face of continued uncertainty?
• Inbound foreign investment targets
• The role of private equity in 2H20
• Potential restructurings in non-food retailing on the horizon
Sign up today to access the recording.