Large transactions were few and far between in the first quarter of the year in the Benelux region. M&A recorded its lowest quarterly value since 2014 following the slowdown in global deal making due to the outbreak of COVID-19.
On 9 June, in partnership with Mergermarket, we hosted a live virtual breifing and discussed: :
• The outlook for M&A in the Benelux region
• State aid and government intervention, with a focus on airlines
• The changing strategies of companies as they adapt to the current crisis
• The role of private equity going forward
• Potential restructurings on the horizon
Sign up today to access the recording.