Looking into 2021, as private equity deal activity in Europe is expected to set a new high, with record dry powder, tepid inflation and low interest rates driving activity.
While a lot could be addressed, the coming webinar will focus on some of the biggest potential risks, challenges, and then also opportunities, especially around technology, including market trends, exit strategy and options, and in general technology in PE.
This webinar, in partnership with Private Equity Insights, will dive into what is in store for European PE.
- European Market Outlook
- The Impact of New Regulatory Policies on PE (and the Impact of Brexit)
- Leveraging Technology to Fundraise, Acquire and Exit in a Virtual World
- How PE Conducts Due Diligence Remotely
- Valuations for the Technology Sector
- Holding Times for PE Assets
- Best Option or Exit Strategy in Europe in 2021
- Tips and Advice to Ease and Accelerate Stages of the PE Lifecycle