Dealmakers have remained resilient in the face of a down market. Despite economic headwinds, M&A leaders and investors continue to drive creative deal structures and opportunities, bridging valuation gaps and achieving growth targets. What strategies are keeping highly acquisitive dealmakers ready – instead of sidelined?
Join us during the on-demand webinar "Creative Dealmaking: Deal Readiness Through Uncertainty" for the first installment of our 2023 quarterly roundtable series. Hear what’s on the minds of senior corporate and M&A leaders and the strategies that are keeping highly-acquisitive dealmakers deal ready.
- Unlocking creative transaction strategies
- The art of perfecting the pipeline playbook
- Headwinds and tailwinds in Q1
- Regulatory environment impacts to M&A
- Tools to stay deal ready, including a look at the new Datasite Cloud™ - the end-to-end platform purpose-built for dealmakers
Managing Director, Cairngorm Capital
Jennifer J. Fondrevay
Founder, Day1 Ready
Corp Dev Director, KnowFully Learning Group
VP, Product Marketing, Datasite
Senior Director, Product Marketing, Datasite (Moderator)
Watch the on-demand webinar through the link below.