Saudi Arabia and other Middle Eastern countries have become one of the most active M&A markets this year. The unprecedented economic growth driven by government policies, crude oil demand, and investment in tourism, sports, infrastructure, and technology are all playing a part in cementing Saudi Arabia as an attractive market to investors and dealmakers.
How will Saudi Arabia’s growth and ambitious goals fuel M&A in 2023?
- How are current events impacting M&A across the region?
- How is Vision 2030 fueling dealmaking in the region?
- Are mega-deals the new normal for the region?
- Where might the opportunities lie, by region and sector?
- How can M&A technology help accelerate dealmaking?
View the on-demand replay today!
Watch the on-demand webinar through the link below.