- Event Date: Tuesday 10 October 2023
- Event Time: 8:00 am - 11:00 am
- Event Location: Nobu Hotel Wilcza 73, 00-670 Warszawa
Ongoing risk factors have continued to impact M&A in Poland and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). Nevertheless, dealmakers remain optimistic that the worst may be over. Will 2024 be different? And if so, where will the deals be done?
Join us in Warsaw at Datasite’s Dealmakers Dialogues series for an engaging breakfast session with market leaders and dealmakers, where we’ll take a close look at M&A deal activity, trends, and opportunities.
Panelists will discuss:
- The current state of M&A in Poland and CEE
- Challenges, opportunities, and trends for 2024
- The impact of rising interest rates and geopolitical tensions on dealmaking
- Insights from the front line of dealmaking
At this breakfast session, you’ll have a chance to:
- Network with peers, colleagues & dealmakers in the region
- Share your views about the current state of M&A and how the year is shaping up
To save your exclusive spot, register your interest today!
Please note, when you register for a Datasite event you are also registering to access the Datasite M&A Network app; if you wish to opt out, please email [email protected].