- Event Date: Wednesday 4th of October, 2023
- Event Time: From 8:00 am - 11:00 am
- Event Location: Sofitel Luxembourg Europe - Rue du Fort Niedergruenewald, 2226 Kirchberg
Inflation, interest rates, and war continue to pressure M&A markets across EMEA, including the Benelux region. However, dealmakers remain optimistic that the worst is behind us. What trends will shape activity as we enter 2024? How big a role will PE play in driving deals? And could it be a record or near-record year for M&A?
Join us in Luxembourg at Datasite's M&A Breakfast series for an engaging breakfast session with market leaders and dealmakers, where we'll take a close look at M&A deal activity in the region in light of current events.
Panelists will discuss:
- Insights into Benelux M&A trends in 2024 by Pierrot Josepa
- M&A success story by Siska Ghesquiere
- How to accelerate Due Diligence by Maxime Noel
To save your exclusive spot, register today!
Please note, when you register for a Datasite event you are also registering to access the Datasite M&A Network app; if you wish to opt out, please email [email protected].