Who would have predicted that a record-breaking year of M&A deal volumes and valuations in 2021 would be followed by a period of uncertainty? As the market prepares to turn the page, dealmakers prepare for what’s next.
Join us for the final installment of our 2022 quarterly roundtable series during this on-demand webinar. Our panel of experts weigh in to look back at 2022 and look ahead into the new year. Hear what’s on the minds of corporate and M&A leaders, as they comment on where valuations are headed, impacts from inflation, risk allocation, and how the downturns of 2022 have driven opportunity.
- Playback: Year in review of 2022 trends
- Playbook: Outlook for 2023 + ways to be deal-ready
- M&A headwinds and tailwinds of 2022
- Regulatory environment impacts to M&A
- Best practices for acquisition strategies, risk mitigation, and due diligence
Sr. Manager, Corporate Development and Strategy, Mattel
Head of Corporate Development, SailPoint
Sr. Director, Datasite Insights, Datasite
Senior Director, Product Marketing, Datasite
Watch the on-demand webinar through the link below.