In partnership with Mergermarket, part of ION Analytics
Despite a post-boom lull and a relative dearth of megadeals across the globe, APAC remains an impressively dynamic regional economy and the relative strength of deal activity through the weaker H2 2022 holds promise for 2023.
The International Monetary Fund’s forecast for the region presents a 4.3% growth rate for this year. While deal count in the Americas continued to fall in the final months of 2022 and deal value tracked down in EMEA, APAC’s M&A market is something of a positive outlier.
Dive into a sector-wise analysis of M&A in APAC and find out the emerging trends for the rest of the year in our Deal Drivers: APAC FY 2022 report.
- APAC M&A Market Summary and Outlook
- APAC Heat Chart based on potential companies for sale
- APAC Top Deals in FY 2022
- League tables: Top financial and legal advisers ranked by value and deal count
- Sector-by-Sector Analysis
- Top 10 deals across 7 sectors in APAC
- Quarterly M&A activity by value and deal count