Published by Asian Legal Business, a Thomson Reuters company
The ALB Hong Kong IPO handbook 2021 provides guidance to companies on solving the variety of issues they will face in their listing journey in Hong Kong.
The IPO Handbook features a number of requirements that a company needs to address during its listings journeys, with advice provided by experts who have been offering IPO-related services for many years and have the most up-to-date knowhow.
- Key requirements for a listing in Hong Kong
- Chapter 18A and other guidance
- The IPO application process
- Selecting your financial printer, due diligence service provider and receiving bank, among others
- Selecting the right data room platform for your IPO
- Choosing your offshore listing vehicle
- Post-listing compliance obligations
About Asian Legal Business
Asian Legal Business (ALB) is owned by Thomson Reuters, the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. With its portfolio of leading titles, online services, rankings, law awards and in-house legal summits, ALB provides authoritative and unbiased insights and unmatched networking and business development opportunities to legal professionals throughout the Asia-Pacific and the Middle East regions. ALB combines news and analysis from its team of professional legal journalists and the expert opinions of senior industry professionals with Reuters news and insights that power business across the globe.