In partnership with TTR
The M&A market in Spain is recovering following two shaky years marked by historic disruptions to business-as-usual. TTR’s 2022 Iberia M&A Handbook, published in partnership with Datasite, provides a comprehensive analysis of the M&A market in Spain and Portugal, including M&A, private equity and venture capital transactions.
The 2022 Iberia M&A Handbook was produced by TTR’s Research & Business Intelligence team, which aggerates and analyzes business intelligence, corporate financials and transactional data on a daily basis in close collaboration with deal makers.
The Iberia M&A Handbook 2022 includes year-to-date transactions in Spain and Portugal, and projections for 3Q22 and 4Q22, based on exclusive TTR data. The report includes contextual analysis and infographics on M&A, private equity and venture capital transactions, including:
- Historical M&A deal volume beginning in 2018
- Breakdown of domestic and cross-border transactions
- Transactional breakdown by sector and subsector
- Comprehensive listing of financial and legal M&A advisors
- Most active buyers and sellers of 2021
- Aggregate transaction value by market segment
- Largest private equity and venture capital investments and exits
- Inbound and outbound M&A by country of origin and destination