For all the advances in recent years, just how digitally mature and technologically sophisticated is the M&A, due diligence, and asset marketing process in Southeast Asia and India? How are dealmakers using technology to overcome challenges?
Moreover, what does the process look like today, and how might technology and accelerating digitization change the dealmaking process over the next 5 years?
These are some of the key questions we wanted to investigate and answer in this research, which involved surveying 156 Southeast Asia and India M&A practitioners from corporates, private equity firms, investment banks, law, and professional services firms.
- Executive Summary: Southeast Asia, Singapore, and India vs APAC and Global M&A trends
- 2020 The Current State of M&A in Southeast Asia and India
- 2025 The Future State of M&A in Southeast Asia and India
- Case Study: Kotak Investment Banking
- Case Study: Clifford Chance
- Recommendations: Datasite With You Every Step of the Way
- Survey Results
The respondents, who form part of a global survey of 2,235 practitioners, not only provide insight on the current and future state of the dealmaking process, their responses reveal some interesting regional similarities and differences in opinion.